Through the BCO, community organizations can receive consulting support from a team of engaged and skilled volunteers.
The purpose of OD is to enable an organization to adapt and respond better to industry/market changes and technological advances. Some benefits include:
- Increased communication to align all employees to shared goals and values along with improved feedback and interaction;
- Developing a continuous improvement habit where strategies are planned, implemented, evaluated, improved and monitored;
- Enhancing innovation through employee development;
- Developing employees to meeting evolving market requirements through action learning;
- A cultural shift to learning and improvement creates competitive advantage while ensuring your mission remains relevant.
Contact our BCO Liaison at email@example.com for more information.
To apply as a community organization, please fill out the Community Organization Application Form.