BCODN recognizes that collaborative relationships with groups that are aligned in their commitment to improving the health and effectiveness or organizations, support the fulfilment of our mission and enhance our strengths.
BCODN engages in partnerships with organizations that are working jointly toward the accomplishment of a common goal and result in mutual benefits. These benefits can include, but are not limited to:
- Access to special membership benefits: practitioner resources, whitepapers, infographics, and webinars
- Discount rates for paid events
- Promotion of events to the BCODN community
- Sponsorship acknowledgement
- Event sponsorship
- Complimentary access to partner events
- Presenting at the events
- Posting articles on the BCODN website
- Access to facility space
Become a partner
If you would like to discuss becoming a partner with BCODN, please contact us at info@BCODN.org.