ICBC is hiring a Manager, Talent Management
ICBC is hiring an experienced Manager, Talent Management to support in the development and management of mature, standardized talent management practices across departments and units within ICBC.
As a strategic and trusted partner, the Manager, Talent Management will provide advisory, coaching, and consultation services that address all aspects of effective talent management practices including talent acquisition and onboarding, succession and career management, Leadership development, and performance management. This position will promote an effective employee environment through proactive and collaborative discussions and problem-solving, helping groups design and implement work processes to achieve departmental and individual outcomes.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Team Leadership/ Management
- Strategic Visioning and Planning
- Program Development and Implementation
- Functional Oversight and Design
- Analysis and Reporting
- Proven experience in the development and delivery of talent management programming.
- Demonstrated understanding of talent management concepts, frameworks, and implementation requirements including specializations under talent acquisition and onboarding, succession and career management, leadership development, and performance management.
- The ability to balance multiple, competing priorities, be self-directed, make decisions and manage a team to meet challenging deadlines whilst maintaining a service mindset.
- Constantly achieved results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results.
- Consistently chosen the best course of action (from several alternatives) to address business problems and/or opportunities with a great deal of patience and strategic thinking.
See the full job posting for more information.