Fraser Health is seeking a Client Partner, Organization Development
Do you have a passion for healthcare and the energy and expertise to partner in the development and implementation of strategies aimed at improving organizational effectiveness?
Fraser Health has a Client Partner role that will allow you to combine your leadership skills and your expertise in consulting to support continued organizations development.
In this position your days would involve many of the following activities:
- Implementation of strategic and operational initiatives designed to strengthen the organization
- Partnering with senior leaders in designing and implementing change processes from initiation to integration
- Partnering with clients in identifying possibilities for team development and provide coaching supports to leaders to support success in change integrations
- Remaining current in your professional development keeping up with current research and state of the art practice that will alignment with future organizational needs.
- Evaluating services provided to ensure client happiness is met
Your qualifications should look like this:
- Master’s Degree in Organization Development (O.D.), Leadership, Adult Education or other equivalent Behavioral Science.
- Five years’ experience in organization development or leadership development in an intermediate to large size organization.
- Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in healthcare settings.
See the full job posting for more details and how to apply.