Fraser Health is seeking a Leader, Organization Development
Are you ready to join an exciting and fast paced environment that will bring out your creative and innovative spirit?
Fraser Health is looking for a leader to further develop Fraser Health’s exceptional culture, teams and individuals. We have a Leader, Organization Development role that will allow you to combine your leadership skills and your expertise in consulting to support continued organizations development.
In this position your days would involve many of the following activities.
- Initiates and develops recommendations to support effective and efficient organization development towards a work environment consistent with our Vision, Purpose, Values and Commitments.
- Leads implementation of the organization engagement strategy including operationalizing support to the Engagement Radical network.
- Manages internal and external OD consulting team, including selection of new Client Partners/consultants, supervision and delegation of work assignments & evaluation of staff to ensure effective performance of duties.
- Partners with Leadership Development in the delivery of Fraser Health’s internal leadership development programs for leaders at all levels in the organization.
- Provides consulting and support to operational and clinical leaders in the areas of organization development.
Your qualifications should look like this:
- Masters Degree in Organization Development, Organization Behaviour, Leadership/OD.
- Seven (7) to nine (9) years’ of recent, related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be acceptable.
See the full job posting for more information.