- This event has passed.
Urgent: Regenerative Leadership & Organizations Needed. Inquire Inside.
February 25 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM$5 – $20
How Can We Leave the World More Vibrant than We Found it?
The emerging field of regenerative leadership and organizations marks a significant evolution in the concept and application of sustainability. The Neuroleadership Institute named Regenerative Leadership a Top Trend in 2020.
The purpose of this event is to initiate a strategic conversation about the current and future role of OD in enabling leaders and organizations to transition successfully into the Green Economy.
This Zoom event will introduce concepts of regenerative leadership and organizations with break out conversations to explore three questions:
- Why is Regeneration an idea whose time has come?
- How can OD be regenerative?
- What is the role of OD in developing regenerative enterprises?
- Define concepts such as regeneration and regenerative organizations
- Understand why regeneration is becoming mainstream right now (with examples)
- Learn a simple regenerative leadership and OD model to kick start your own journey toward regenerative leadership and organizations
- Consider the impact and importance of the role of the OD profession in regenerative enterprise and nature-based human development.
- Leadership and OD Professionals who:
- work strategically with C-suite and senior leaders
- are exploring new practices and skills to be future fit
- are passionate about growing their careers in the New Green Economy.
We recommend participants watch this video: Life in Syntropy (15 min).
MaRi Eagar is a Canadian award winning strategy and leadership professional specializing in regenerative design and development, non-linear dynamics and positive eco psychology – the understanding that we are interconnected with all life on earth.
Her mission is to empower leaders to build imaginative, pro-social and nature positive leadership innovations that protect and restore the planet and people’s essential spirit and vitality.
Find out more:
Econova: Regenerative Leadership by Design
Twitter: Econova Center