Log in to your membership account to receive member discounts of 20% on all event tickets
Not a member? Purchase one today from our shop
Search Inside Yourself (SIY) comes to Vancouver!
October 24 @ 8:30 AM - October 25 @ 5:00 PM
Oct. 24-25, 2019 — Originally developed at Google by leading experts in neuroscience, business, and psychology, Search Inside Yourself (SIY) teaches practical mindful leadership and emotional intelligence tools to bring out your best, and for the first time ever, Vancouver has been selected to host a public program!
The 2-day program will be held in downtown Vancouver at the Blue Horizon Hotel (1225 Robson Street) on October 24-25, 2019. Breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks are included in the ticket price.
NOTE: BCODN is pleased to announce our members receive an extra 15% off.
Space is limited. Get your tickets today!
SIY is Google’s most popular development program with more than 30,000 Googlers having attended it. Since then, SIY has been adopted by numerous companies around the world, including SAP, Microsoft, LinkedIn and American Express.
What the program offers:
- An overview of the neuroscience supporting emotion and mindfulness.
- Exercises to focus attention and develop self-awareness (the foundation for emotional intelligence, self-mastery, and leadership).
- Specific workplace applications to help you thrive and achieve greater emotional balance and focus.
- Increase self-awareness and self-regulation.
- Gain practical takeaway skills, such as mindfulness, journaling, techniques for self-awareness and self-regulation.
- Learn to communicate with insight and awareness of others’ emotions and perspectives.
And Google being Google, they’ve measured the results to confirm — yes, this program really is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
- 2-day, in-person taught by SIY-certified instructors.
- 4 weeks of follow-up exercises and content delivered by email, as well as conversations with participants from your learning group.
- 1-hour debrief session via webinar to reunite instructors and learners and integrate learning, answer questions and provide direction going forward (TBA, November 2019).
For more details and to purchase tickets, visit Search Inside Yourself Tickets.
Note: Event details are subject to change by SIY. Please use SIY at Eventbrite for venue and time confirmation and updates, and to add the event to your personal calendar.