Log in to your membership account to receive member discounts of 20% on all event tickets
Not a member? Purchase one today from our shop
- This event has passed.
Future trends in OD and Leadership Roundtable
March 5 @ 18:00 - 19:30Free – $20
Date & Time:
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
SFU Harbour Centre
Room 1510, Tree Island Industries Conference Room
515 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 4K3
This roundtable is to ask BCODN members what they see as the biggest current and future opportunities in leadership and OD in health care (and beyond).
The purpose of this roundtable is to:
- Identify future trends and current opportunities related to the practice of leadership and OD.
- Discuss and brainstorm strengths related to leadership and the practice of OD.
- Contribute to the creation of the Centre of Excellence in Health Care Leadership at Fraser Health.
- The Centre aims to be a knowledge exchange for leaders in and outside of healthcare, maintaining access to the latest research and trends in leadership and OD. The Centre will also serve as a hub for knowledge exchange, providing access to practical and relevant training, tools and techniques for leaders.
Topics of this roundtable may include:
- Current opportunities in supporting leaders and practicing OD in health care, as well as future trends we see ahead for the same.
- Participants in this roundtable will receive the results of the survey regarding future trends in OD and leadership, which will be discussed in this session.
Participants will be able to:
- Share your experience and wisdom relating to the practice of OD now and in the future.
- Network with other professionals.
- Brainstorm ideas and innovations that OD practitioners can implement working in organizations.
- Receive data from the Centre of Excellence in Health Care Leadership survey on leadership and OD trends.
Who should attend?
Any OD/leadership/coaching practitioners who support leaders, as well as leaders themselves. This roundtable may be of particular interest for those who work with health care clients, although, the discussions will be relevant to anyone in the OD field regardless of industry.
- Free for BCODN members
- $20 for non-members
Director, People & Culture, Fraser Health
Tricia is the Director of People and Culture for the renowned Leadership and Organization Development team at Fraser Health. She has worked with global, high-growth companies from start-ups to established public firms as an HR executive and executive coach for more than 20 years. Her expertise and passion are in people strategy, leadership, change and building highly engaged workplace cultures.
Tricia believes that leaders have a responsibility to lead from our higher self, our greater good – our values. Her work, whether as an executive, coach, or consultant, is based on bringing together the best business models for conscious leadership, meaningful change and deep engagement.
Nearby parking lots are located at Impark Parking (555 W Cordova Street, Vancouver), Harbour Centre (450 W Cordova Street, Vancouver) or Diamond Parking Lot (443 Seymour Street, Vancouver).
The closest Skytrain station is Waterfront or Granville.