- This event has passed.
Fostering Fabulous Workplaces, Part II: Exploring Factors of Peak Performance within a VUCA World
October 28, 2020 @ 6:15 PM - 8:00 PMFree – $10
This event is a follow-up to BCODN’s May 2020 webinar which explored “Approaches to Psychological Safety, Peak Performance, and your Business’ Bottom Line”.
What does performance look like in a VUCA world? What approaches can we take to foster high performance AND enjoy positive, fulfilling human experiences at work?
This webinar will introduce participants to a NEW framework for High Performance developed by SupportingLines Institute. The High Performance Index (HPI) integrates key validated indicators of psychological safety, engagement and performance, and offers a reliable, data-driven framework to foster high performing teams in a VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity) world.
- Explore factors of peak performance within a VUCA world: What does this mean for the human experience of work?
- Introduce participants to the High Performance Index, a data-driven approach to improving psychological safety, staff engagement and peak performance.
- Provide meaningful opportunity for leading-edge learning and online engagement.
- Be introduced to the High Performance Index as a data-driven approach to creating high performing teams.
- Learn about four key elements of high performing teams and why they are essential in a VUCA world
- Cross-functional agility
- Mutual respect, inclusivity
- Positive workplace relationships
- Flexibility to determine how they achieve their objectives
- Have an opportunity to engage with colleagues and explore ways to enhance teamwork and cross-functional agility in order to adapt quickly and sustainably.
Who Should Attend:
Internal and external OD practitioners, senior consultants, HR professionals, leaders, managers–anyone who is interested in fostering high performing teams in a VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity) world.
Catherine North is passionate about fostering healthy, thriving, vibrant, resilient leaders and teams so they can realize their goals and dreams. Inspired by her lived experience, Catherine helps create psychologically healthy workplaces where people flourish and experience growth and success. She specializes in creating healthy cultures, building individual and team resilience, and coaching abrasive leaders.
Engaging others deeply and sincerely, Catherine brings a whole-hearted and whole-systems approach to personal resilience, team performance, and leadership development. Catherine utilizes evidence and experience in organizational development, quality improvement, coaching, psychology, change management, and community engagement in her practice as a Certified Coach, Resilience Consultant, and OD Practitioner.
Read more about Catherine: https://catherinenorthconsulting.com/catherine
Jeff is a certified Master Corporate Executive Coach, seasoned C-suite business leader and yoga instructor. His personal mission is to inspire leaders and help teams perform so that people have a better human experience at work.
In 2018, Jeff founded the SupportingLines Institute to help companies cultivate high-performance cultures, meaning that teams achieve more goals and have a great human experience while doing it. His approach is entirely data driven and the groundbreaking assessment he created is strongly correlated with psychological safety and predictive of work engagement. The assessment is backed up by an organizational development and leadership development framework.
Read more about Jeff: https://supportinglines.com/about-supportinglines/supportinglines-team/