- This event has passed.
Fostering Fabulous Workplaces: Approaches to Improving Psychological Safety, Peak Performance and your Business’ Bottom Line
May 13, 2020 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PMFree
Online Session: 6:30pm-8pm
Please check-in at 6:15pm to test audio and video features ahead of presentation.
What does a Fabulous Workplace mean to you?
What opportunities do we have as OD practitioners to enhance peak organizational performance and improve the organization’s bottom line?
Looking through the lens of psychological safety in the workplace, we will explore publicly available evidence-based tools and resources that OD practitioners can use to assist organizational clients with understanding, analyzing, co-designing, implementing, and evaluating initiatives aimed at enhancing psychological health and safety in the workplace.
This event is designed to meet two objectives:
1) Create opportunity for discussion and acknowledgement of the OD community’s contribution to Psychological Safety in the workplace
2) Introduce webinar participants to a suite of online evidence-based tools and resources they can use with clients seeking to improve employee engagement, retention & recruitment, and reduce costs associated with burn-out, sickness, and stress.
- Explore the factors that foster fabulous workplaces
- Be introduced to the 13 factors of Psychological Safety (based on the Canadian National Standard for Psychological Safety in the Workplace)
- Learn about publicly available evidence-based tools and resources
- Have an opportunity to reflect on how their practice affects — and is affected by — Psychological Safety in the workplace, and what they can do to contribute to enhanced psychological health and safety in the workplace.
Internal and external OD Practitioners and consultants, HR professionals, Leaders, Managers — all who are interested in fostering fabulous workplaces.
Please register by securing your free ticket below.
Event will be hosted on Zoom. A password will be sent to registered participants.
Catherine North supports individuals and teams to achieve their hopes and dreams. Her energy and inspiration comes from the infinite hope and possibility of human potential.
She is passionate about creating psychologically healthy workplaces where individuals and teams can flourish and experience growth and success. Inspired by her own lived experience, Catherine specializes in creating healthy cultures, building individual and team resilience, and coaching abrasive leaders.
Catherine utilizes evidence and experience in organizational development, quality improvement, coaching, psychology, change management, and community engagement. Engaging others deeply and sincerely, Catherine enhances experiences and outcomes for organizations and the people they serve.
Connect with Catherine at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-north-08369628/
We are also pleased to announce that Dr. Joti Samra will be joining the webinar to share her knowledge and expertise of available resources and tools to support psychological health and safety in the workplace. Dr. Samra is the lead Research Scientist who created Guarding Minds at Work: A Workplace Guide to Psychological Health & Safety, in which the psychosocial factor frame adopted by the Standard was developed. She is also the developer of the Psychologically Safe Leader Assessment, an assessment and action planning resource that aligns leaders’ skills with the requirements of the Standard. We will be featuring these resources — and more — during the session!