Log in to your membership account to receive member discounts of 20% on all event tickets
Not a member? Purchase one today from our shop
BCODN Member Special Offer: 20% off the Human Systems Dynamic (HSD) Professional Certification
November 26 @ 8:00 am - November 30 @ 5:00 pm
In-person: Nov 26 – 30, 2018
Online: Dec 1 – Mar 31, 2019
Canadian Memorial Church & Centre for Peace – Great Hall
1825 W 16th Avenue
Vancouver BC V6J 2M4
Now is the time to embark on your HSD learning journey and reinvent yourself as a 21st-century agent of change. Join the HSD in face-to-face and online learning. You will build your ability to:
- Lead in Complexity
- Build Adaptive Capacity
- Plan in Uncertainty
- Manage Complex Change
- Collaborate to Create Community
The HSD Professional Certification engages you in:
- Five days of face-to-face learning
- Four months of online engagement and practice
- Direct interaction with Glenda Eoyang, Ph.D., founder of the field of HSD
- A vibrant, online learning ecology of live webinars, forums, resources, dialogues, and social media
- Creating change as you blend state-of-the-art HSD theory with your own on-the-ground, real-world practice
- Collaboration with your learning group and your HSD-Certified Praxis Partner as you build your own unique approach
- Seeing, understanding, and influencing patterns toward health and well-being for yourself and others
- Lifetime membership in the HSD Associate network
Taught by Dr. Glenda Eoyang, this course will prepare you to solve your own most wicked issues of leadership, collaboration, learning, planning, and managing change; work across difference inside and beyond your organization, and deal effectively with uncertainty.
For more information or assistance with registration contact the HSD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register.
Who Should Attend:
Organizational leaders, facilitators, and coaches. Complexity and systems thinkers.
$4000 for BCODN members (includes HSD lifetime membership)
Dr. Glenda Eoyang works with public and private organizations to help them thrive in the face of overwhelming complexity and uncertainty. She is a pioneer in the field of human systems dynamics (HSD), which she founded. Through Human Systems Dynamic Institute, Glenda uses her Models and Methods to help others see patterns in the chaos that surrounds them, understand the patterns in simple and powerful ways, and take practical steps to shift chaos into order. Her clients include The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Oxfam International, Canada School of Public Service, Cargill, Fraser Health Authority (BC), and Roche/Genentech.
Glenda’s latest book, with co-author Royce Holladay, is Adaptive Action: Leveraging Uncertainty in Your Organization (Stanford University Press, April 2013).