The BC Organization Development Network (BCODN) is a virtual learning community of OD professionals across BC. Our members represent a range of professional roles and come from a wide variety of organizations – public and private sectors, government, non-profit groups, consultancies.
Why We’re Here
BCODN exists to
- provide a supportive learning community for OD professionals to network with their peers and to engage in activities to enhance their professional development.
- have an impact on individual workplaces and communities.
- create awareness of the value of OD within the various communities in BC.
Bringing a Growth Mindset
- build capacity to increase conscious awareness through action learning
- challenge barriers and limitations to positive change
Creating Value through Partnerships
- align with others to advance collective goals through collaboration
- generate the sharing of ideas and experiences to navigate challenges and opportunities
Embracing Systems Thinking
- use interconnections to achieve system change
- embrace complexity for shifting the status quo
Enhancing Social Awareness
- ensure all we do benefits the earth and its people
- promote equitable practices through inclusive participation of people, ideas, perspectives and culture
Purpose and Vision
Vision: A world where leaders, communities and organizations courageously use organization development to make a positive impact on people and society
Purpose: We are a community inspired to share the power of organization development