The BC Organization Development Network (BCODN) is a virtual learning community of OD professionals across BC. Our members represent a range of professional roles and come from a wide variety of organizations – public and private sectors, government, non-profit groups, consultancies.
Why We’re Here
BCODN exists to
- provide a supportive learning community for OD professionals to network with their peers and to engage in activities to enhance their professional development.
- have an impact on individual workplaces and communities.
- create awareness of the value of OD within the various communities in BC.
What We Value
- Social responsibility: contributing to the benefit and well-being of the earth and its people.
- Social justice: contributing to equitable policies, principles and practices in organizations and communities.
- Appreciation of the interconnectedness of systems.
- Inclusion of people, ideas, perspectives and cultures.
- Continued improvement and innovation in organizations.
- Participatory approaches to organizational change and management that respect the contributions, dignity, and worth of all people.
- Collaboration and partnership with clients.
- Cooperation and support among colleagues.
- Ongoing personal and professional development.
- Knowledge of self and understanding of one’s impact in the OD process.