Who We Are
The BC Organization Development Network (BCODN) is a learning community of over 700 OD practitioners across B.C. Our members occupy a range of practitioner roles in the public and private sectors, government, not-for-profit organizations and consultancies.
What we value:
- Social responsibility: contributing to the benefit and well-being of the earth and its people.
- Social justice: contributing to just and equitable policies, principles and practices in organizations and communities.
- An appreciation of the interconnectedness of systems.
- The inclusion of people, ideas, perspectives and cultures.
- Continued improvement and innovation in organizations.
- Participatory approaches to organizational change and management that respect the contributions, dignity, and worth of all people.
- Collaboration and partnership with clients.
- Cooperation and support among colleagues.
- Ongoing personal and practitioner development.
- Self-knowledge and an understanding of one’s impact on the OD process.
Vision & Mission
Vision: Helping you to create remarkable experiences.
- To provide a supportive learning community for OD professionals and enable them to network with their peers and to engage in activities that enhance their practitioner development.
- To have an impact on individuals, workplaces and communities.
- To create awareness of the value of OD within various BC communities.