Are you interested in becoming a BCODN Board Member or Volunteer?
Have you considered honing your skills on BC’s only association focused on OD? With terms ending, there are positions available on the Board of Directors and lots of opportunities to volunteer on committees. If you are interested, reach out! email@example.com
Opportunities are available to contribute to the following areas:
- Professional development and programs/events
- Communications and marketing
- Community and member engagement
- Developing partnerships with organizations of interest to the OD community
- Building Community Organizations (BCO).